Move to the current Headquarters at 18th Flr. Tycoon Center, Pearl Drive Ortigas 1605, Philippines.
You may use the form below to send us all information pertinent to your incident or inquiry.
To insure a prompt and accurate rate, please provide us with all the following information:
---Incident ResponseGeneral InquiryDefensive Solutions InquiryOffensive Solutions InquiryAdministrative Solutions InquiryEventsResearchI would like to build a career with youFeedback / Suggestions / Other
1. Attackers attack your network & systems and applications
2. Client existing sensors identifies anomaly and sends data to ThreatScout
3. ThreatScout correlates data and informs the Pandora SOC of alerts
4. Pandora SOC determines if alert is a true alert and informs the client
5. Pandora SOC logs into client’s devices (if allowed) to block the traffic
6. True alerts are then communicated to the client either via phone or email
7. Client views ThreatScout Console for the alerts and attacks resolved
8. Attacks with same patterns are blocked